Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
An author who publishes in this journal retains the copyright and the right of publication of the work licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Articles published under the Al'Adalah are made freely available online immediately upon publication, without subscription barriers to access. Authors who choose to participate in the Al'Adalah initiative and pay to have their paper freely available online will be asked to sign an open-access license agreement.
Our Al'Adalah implements are CC-BY-NC, This license permits users to use, reproduce, disseminate or display the article provided that the author is attributed as the original creator and that the reuse is restricted to non-commercial purposes i.e. research or educational use.
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.