About the Journal
|Journal Title||: Al'Adalah|
|ISSN||: 2684-8368 (online) | 1410-7406 (print)|
|DOI Prefix||: 10.35719 by Crossref|
|Publisher||: Centre for Research and Community Service (LP2M),
Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Jember, East Java, Indonesia
|Frequency||: 2 issues per year|
|Citation Analysis||: Google Scholar | Garuda| Neliti|
Al‘Adalah is a journal that publishes current original articles on religious studies and Islamic studies using an interdisciplinary perspective, especially in the study of Islamic theology and its related social sources.
Al‘Adalah is published by the Centre for Research and Community Service (LP2M), State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Jember, East Java, Indonesia.
Focus and Scope
Al‘Adalah welcome papers from academicians on theories, philosophy, conceptual paradigms, academic research, as well as religious practices. In particular, papers that consider the following general topics are invited.
- Religious Studies: Historical, sociological, anthropological, and psychological approaches of religion, comparative study of the doctrines and practices of religions.
- Islamic Thought and Literature: Islamic theological doctrines, Islamic movements, Islamic political thought, Islam and human rights, Islam and Gender, Islam and environmental issues, Islam and contemporary issues.
- Islamic Philosophy and Peace: Early Islamic philosophy, Islamic epistemology, Islamic metaphysics, later Islamic philosophy, Islamic philosophy of science.
- Quranic and Hadith Studies: Methods, Quranic exegesis, hermeneutic, Quranic philology, living Qur’an, Qur’an digital studies, living Hadith, Hadith studies in the West, Hadith digital studies.
- Islamic Education: Multidisciplinary perspective: particularly within the scholarly tradition of classical Islam, Educational Studies, and other social sciences
- Islamic law: on Islamic law studies, such as Islamic family law, Islamic criminal law, Islamic political law, Islamic economic law, Islamic astronomy (Falak studies), with various approaches of normative, philosophy, history, sociology, anthropology, theology, psychology, economics and is intended to communicate the original researches and current issues on the subject.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Centre for Research and Community Service (LP2M), State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Jember
Jl. Mataram No.1, Karang Miuwo, Mangli, Kaliwates, Jember, East Java, Indonesia 68136
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org